IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION (SUMMARY)
Grossmann Uhren GmbH
Represented by Christine Hutter
Telephone: +49 (0)35053 320 000
The following data protection information offers an overview of the collection and processing of your data. The complete information is contained in the detailed version of our data protection information(grossmann-uhren.com/datenschutz).
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
– Contract data: data that Grossmann-Uhren GmbH requires for the fulfilment and billing of the agreed services, e.g. name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, information regarding payment processing, delivery data, goods identification data and invoice data.
– Enquiries: data that Grossmann-Uhren requires for the processing and fulfilment of the enquiry (e.g. name, address, telephone number, email address).
– Tracking and analysis data: data that Grossmann-Uhren requires for the optimal presentation of its Web presences, other online networks and newsletters (e.g. visitor identification, session cookies, visitor device information and time frame of visit). In some cases, data is collected by third parties (e.g. Google).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
– Contract data: you provide this to us yourself when concluding the contract or thereafter (e.g. on the order form, online order) or it appears in our systems during the course of the contract (e.g. billing data).
– Traffic and transport information data, deadline data: these occur during the processing of the order.
– Improvement of online presences so as to optimally design the appearance for our visitors.
DATA PROTECTION AGENT:
Grossmann Uhren GmbH
Represented by Armin Fimberger
Telephone: +49 (0)35053 320 034
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
-For the fulfilment and billing of our services
-Insofar as you have given your consent, for:
-Transfer to a point of sale
We also use your data
-To detect misuse and clear claims insofar as this is legally permissible.
-For anonymised data analysis. You may withdraw consent to this at any time.
-To provide information to government agencies insofar as this is required by law.
-To perform credit checks and communicate with credit agencies insofar as this is legally permissible and/or you have given your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
3. Change to order content data
4. Right of revocation
5. Complaints to a supervisory authority
If you need further information, please read the detailed version of our data protection information or contact us.